Patient Care Specialist, Alabama
Are you or someone you know looking for a rewarding career in the medical field? We need a Patient Care Specialist, Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm. This position requires fitting patients with orthopedic devices for Infinity Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Rehab Science in the Shoals area of Alabama. This is a salaried position with an excellent benefits package. Please see the details below and email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Job duties include:
- In-clinic (pre and post-surgical) fittings of various orthopedic devices.
- Communication with physicians and clinical staff for patient care, chart entry of required documentation.
- Contact patients and schedule fittings for prehab products.
- Order products and manage inventory as needed.
- Contact insurance companies to receive pre-certification when necessary for prehab orders.
- Proper selection and application of orthopedic devices. Employer will provide training on specific medical equipment and proper fitting.
Required skills include:
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Patient care experience
- Computer data entry experience
- Customer service experience
- Ability to communicate with medical personnel
- Ability to work in conjunction with team members
- Good work ethic
INFINITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
*Please email your resume to email@example.com.